OK, this is the first spoiler coming from the latest Volume, the 13th Volume but because the book is long by its chapters, so I would only going to make the abridged version of it
1.Right on the bat, a new characters are introduced: Nestoria the female archer and also a Female Security Leader to Prince Urseus. Both of them are situated at Rusinia-a location that is located at the boarders of Hybride Kingdom, where Nestoria kills 10 bandits with 10 arrows and also rescuing Count Falby.
2.Meanwhile, Raquel visits Nasar I-the King of Magia Kingdom who succumbs to his illness but telling Raquel his dream: meeting the Vampire Clan and yearn to see Hiroto after hearing Raquel's story about him. Sadly, Nasar I passes away afterwards, therefore Urseus succeeds late king as the new king. Unlike Nasar I however, Urseus is not a type a guy who willing to keeping the peace in the kingdom.
3. It appears that Magia Kingdom is not the only one who deems Hiroto and the Vampire Army as a threat. Regulus Republic, a home to the elves, also viewing the vampires as the enemies as well. So, Nestoria is sent to meet Hiroto in regards of proposal of the coalition between Magia Kingdom and Hybride Kingdom, though at the same time she is testing Hiroto. For some reason, Hiroto rejects Nestoria's offers and keep countering her arguments.
4. Raquel meets with Zalia, the elven Prime Minister of the Magia Kingdom, in regards of stopping Magia Kingdom's feud with Hybride Kingdom but Zalia refuses as she deems the Vampire Tribe to be dangerous
5. Just as the negotiation between Moldius and Zalia is underway, Soichiro and his allies manage to intercept the negotiation and tell everybody about Magia Kingdom's scheme. Even after the confrontation, Zalia refuse to acknowledge the vampire and claims that there will be no peace between both Hybride Kingdom and Magia Kingdom.
6. At the battlefield, with the combination of the Vampire Army as well as Phyllis Army's tactic, Magia Army is severely beaten with mounting numbers of casualties (1,200 dead peoples, to be precise). While Hiroto and the Vampires are celebrate their grandest achievement, Zalia and Nestoria meanwhile are completely frustrated due to Magia Army's devastated lost to the point she lamenting for unable to make Urseus's dream a reality. It only takes Nestoria's persuasion that prompts Zalia to give up on attacking Hybride Kingdom.
7. So, in the following aftermath Zalia and Nestoria meet Hiroto as the latter smiles and tell them to keeping the peace between both kingdoms, which Zalia begrudgingly agrees. On the way back to Magia, Zalia remarks about Hiroto's intellect and the Vampire's prowess that exceed her anticipation; though it doesn't mean the end of the feud between Magia Kingdom and Hybride Kingdom.
8. Back in Hybride, Hiroto and his allies are having a audience with King Moldius I who is thankful to Hiroto's success on repelling the Magia Army. Due to the aid from the Vampire Army and Phyllis Kingdom, as well as some aid from Felkina, Moldius opts to reward Hiroto some prestigious reward against his Finas's worry (his minister) due to his trust on Hiroto.
10. 2 days later, Felkina meets Moldius who tells her that, courtesy of Hiroto's mercy, her punishment is eventually lifted; meaning she can meet Joachim. This prompts Felkina to feel remorse for her mistreatment towards Hiroto.
11.Before leaving for Phyllis Kingdom, Hiroto is stopped by Felkina who thank him for his mercy, indicating her own openness towards Hiroto in the end. Later, Hiroto, Valkyrie, Curele and Soichiro
12. Nevertheless, Magia Army's defeat by the Vampires has spread across the continent: Urseus is appalled to hear his army's defeat via Zalia and Nestoria's report, Esh is seen delighted to see his army's victory, and Regulus Republic, themselves is in hot water but planning on attacking Phyllis's capital; which is rumored from the request of Urseus.